48. Once complete, “the glory of God filled the tabernacle” (Exod 40:34). How does this mold your understanding of God’s glory? Does His glory have substance? Shape? What does it mean to “glorify the Lord?”
49. There are six offerings described in Leviticus. They are found in Chapters 1-5 and 16. What are they?
50. The first three offerings are worship offerings. What is the Lord’s response to these three offerings?
51. The fellowship offering (aka, “peace offering” from shalom) signified peace with God. Reconciliation (peace) is established ultimately by Christ. How does Romans 5:1-2 relate here?
52. The second three offerings are offerings for sin. Whose sin is the offering made for in Chapter 4?
53. What kind of sin is the offering for in Chapter 5? What does this say about the scope of God’s holiness?
54. The annual Day of Atonement was for what kind of sin? Intentional or unintentional. Personal or national?